Hoka One One Huaka Review
|| 82 US$
- The Huaka of Hoka One One is particularly light, some will appreciate! And yet it does not seem light at first glance, think again!
- The shoe has been developed without any sewing, which allows to benefit from a very good comfort, thus avoiding the possible irritations.
- This running shoe is particularly strong. It will hold in time without flinching.
- It’s so special, you really have to try it! At least once in his life of runner to know the sensations that one feels in carrying them.
- The shoe does not really hold the road when the ground is wet, it tends to slip fast enough. Use when the weather is dry.
- It is a little expensive, it must be said. Even if its performance compensates the extra cost.
- Small chippings can get lodged in the sole, this can be unpleasant.
- The look a bit extraterrestrial, we like it or we do not like at all, it’s up to you to see!